OUR DENTAL TEAM
At Aria Dental Perth our experienced dental team of practitioners is led by Dr Michael Zaninovich, a specialist Prosthodontist. Our dental team is dedicated to providing high quality dental care and collectively able to provide multidisciplinary services from our Perth location.
Dr Michael Zaninovich – Prosthodontist
Dr Michael Zaninovich graduated from the University of Adelaide in 2004 being awarded both the Dental School Dean’s Award for outstanding performance in the Bachelor of Dental Surgery and the Endodontics Prize in his final clinical year. He subsequently moved to Perth to be with his family in 2005 and worked for five years in general private practice. During this time he developed a particular interest in dental implants, oral surgery and full mouth rehabilitation.
- Dental Specialists Society of WA
- Academy of Australian and New Zealand Prosthodontists
- Australian Prosthodontic Society
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Australian Society of Periodontology
- Australian Dental Association
- Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons
Associate Professor Alessandro Quaranta – Periodontist
Associate Professor Alessandro Quaranta has been in practice for almost 15 years since graduating DDS with Honours from the “University of Rome, Tor Vergata”, Italy in 2001.
He is currently the Lead of the Discipline of Periodontics and Implantology at the Oral Health Centre of Western Australia (OHCWA). He is also the Leader of the Oral Health Centre of Western Australia Research Program in Oral Implantology and Periodontics.
by several academic institutions and scientific societies.
- Australian Dental Board, Specialist in Periodontics
- New Zealand Dental Council, Specialist in Periodontics
- Australian Dental Board, General Dentist
- Australian and New Zealand Academy of Periodontists
- Asia Pacific Society of Periodontology
- International Association for Dental Research
- Australian Society of Periodontology
- Australasian Osseointegration Society
- New Zealand Dental Society
- New Zealand Society of Periodontology
- Italian Dental Council, General Dentist and Specialist
- Italian College of Dental Professors
- Italian Society of Periodontology
- Fellow, Italian Academy of Osseointegration
- International Team for Implantology
Dr Nilesh Jadav – Root Canal Consultant
Dr Nilesh Jadav has been in practice for almost 20 years graduating BDS from the University of Manchester, UK in 1997. During his time in general practice he developed an interest in Endodontics which led him to complete his Master of Science degree (MSc) in Endodontics with merit from the same University in 2005. Prior to leaving the UK, Dr Jadav was a part-time clinical lecturer at the University of Manchester where he taught endodontics to undergraduate and post graduate students.
Dr Kate Yap – Associate Dentist
She has worked in the government dental health service in areas such as Rockingham, Ravensthorpe, Bremer Bay and Jerramungup and has extensive experience in treating adults and many children in a rural setting.
Dr Kent Tan – Associate Dentist
Dr Kent Tan obtained his Bachelor’s degree from the University of Queensland, graduating with the ‘Professor R R Stephens’ university prize. He immediately joined specialist practice where he worked closely with a team of Prosthodontists from the University of Bern (Switzerland). It was here where he established his foundation and passion in aesthetic, reconstructive and implant dentistry.
Dr Peter Laird – Associate Dentist
While enjoying all aspects of general dentistry, Dr Laird found his calling in highly aesthetic work and as a result, he pursued a Mini Residency in Prosthodontics with two highly respected specialists. Furthering the mini-residency, he has sought continual education and training from world class clinicians from the United Kingdom, Brazil and Italy.
Victoria Ramsay – Dental Hygienist
Moving to Australia in 1998 she sat through the Board of Examiners where she was invited to teach at both Curtin University and the University of Western Australia in Dental Therapy and Periodontics. She has completed many short courses of continuing education over these years.
Daniel Zhang – Oral Health Therapist
Daniel focuses primarily on maintaining the health of the gum and surrounding bone for all his patients and also enjoys seeing young children and teenagers for restorative dental treatment. Daniel has a passion for these areas of dentistry and has always strived to practice conservative and preventative dentistry.