To our Aria Dental patients,
We hope you and your families have been keeping safe during this difficult time. Whilst isolation has been challenging, it has been heart-warming to see all of our community band together.
Today we are happy to report that the Australian Dental Association has downgraded the restrictions on dental practices to Level 1 and we are pleased to say that Aria Dental is now open for all types of dental treatments.
We will continue to take the necessary precautions to ensure the safety of all our patients and our team and we appreciate your ongoing support in this.
We will continue to:
– Screen all patients and visitors for any symptoms, prior to their appointments
– Regularly clean all common touch areas throughout the clinic, including the waiting room, recovery room and our reception areas
– Practice hand hygiene, including the use of alcohol-based sanitiser on entry to the waiting room, and on entry to our clinical rooms
– Always adhere to social distancing rules in the waiting room and around the clinic
– Use preventive mouthwash prior to commencing treatment
We will continue do our best to help you. For our existing patients, who may be in between treatments, our dentists are still available for your phone calls, video consults and on email. Please do feel free to contact your dentist directly, as per their business card details.
We look forward to seeing you all very soon!
Dr Michael Zaninovich
and the Aria Dental Team