To our Aria Dental patients,
We want to take a moment to reassure you that Aria Dental is taking on all available precautions to prevent the transmission of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
The health and well-being of you (our patient) and our staff is very important and as such, we have implemented the following actions:
– We ask that any patients who have flu-like symptoms, to please reschedule their dental visit for a minimum of 2 weeks.
– We have antibacterial hand sanitiser available in our waiting room, recovery room, toilets and other common areas within Aria Dental.
– All magazines & books have been removed from the waiting room, as they are not single use and cannot be cleaned.
– Our daily delivery of newspapers will be disposed of at the end of the day – but we do suggest that patients use antibacterial hand sanitiser before reading.
– We have switched to the use of single use disposable cups for all patients and staff.
– Our team is conducting disinfection of common areas and high touch areas such as internal & external door handles, light switches, reception desk, pens, HICAPS & EFTPOS machines and other common surfaces multiple times a day.
– We are logging a record of all visitors to the practice. This including dental company reps, business related visitors, our staff, accompanying family and/or friends of patients and delivery drivers/couriers.
– Before we proceed to booking new appointments, patients can expect to undergo a short questionnaire regarding their overseas travel, contact with anyone who has travelled overseas and if they have been in contact with an individual that has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
– As a requirement, patients who have travelled overseas in the past 14 days will have their appointments rescheduled for a minimum of 2 weeks.
Within the Aria Dental clinic
– We have a large supply of level 2, single use, surgical masks – which will be used by our staff for all patient appointments. Masks are changed for each new patient and multiple masks will be used during longer surgical procedures.
– We also have a large supply of surgical gloves, bibs and wipes – all of these are single use and replaced per patient or multiple times per patients as required.
– Patients will be asked to use mouthwash before our dentists start their treatment. This is to reduce the bacterial and viral load in their mouths, that could be distributed by aerosols during dental procedures.
– All Aria Dental staff have been trained and adhere to proper hand wash and hygiene standards, with antibacterial hand sanitiser available in all staff areas, such as break rooms, change rooms, offices and staff toilets.
– We will continue our very high level of sterilisation of all Aria Dental equipment and clinical rooms.
If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact me by calling our Aria Dental reception. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to seeing you soon.
Aria Dental Practice Manager