This advanced dental procedure involves a shortened treatment time, and will provide you with a full set of long-term provisional replacement teeth in just 24-48 hours.
Your All on Four teeth will look good, feel good, and function similarly to your natural teeth, enabling you to enjoy all the foods you desire.
If you are missing all your teeth or need all your teeth removed, you may be a candidate for immediate tooth replacement through the All on Four implant procedure.
Enquire today about our dental implant options and we will find the most suitable treatment for you. The initial dental implant consultation is offered free.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risk. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
Our dental professionals provide a comprehensive range of dental implants, including All on Four implants, from our Perth CBD location. We are easily accessible for patients in West Perth, East Perth, South Perth, North Perth, Subiaco, and surrounding suburbs.
- Success rates higher than traditional implant techniques– 98%;
- Virtually eliminates the need for bone grafting, which is invasive, costly, and uncomfortable for patients;
- Procedure is well tolerated and of a short duration – typically takes about 1 to 2 hours for complete oral rehabilitation;
- Can usually be performed in patients with diabetes, osteoporosis or other health conditions that are often contraindications for bone grafting;
- All done in a single day – not only the cosmetic dental surgery, but also the placement of fixed (non-removable) teeth with immediate function. Traditional techniques often involve multiple surgeries and can take over one year to complete;
- Natural-looking teeth that feel and work like your natural dentition;
- Highly hygienic – easy to maintain and clean;
- Cost-savings – typically about half the cost of alternative techniques (bone grafting and the placement of more than 4 implants).