We want your visit to Aria to be like no other dental experience.
At Aria Dental, we look forward to indulging you in a 5-star experience where you’re cocooned in comfort and care, where your dental health and well-being is our number one priority, and where you’ll always feel welcomed, safe and at home.
Aria Dental has built an outstanding reputation not only as a leading Perth dental implant centre but as Perth’s premium specialist and general dental centre. Led by Principal Prosthodontist Dr Michael Zaninovich, internationally recognised for his skills and accomplishments in dental implantology, and a fellow of the Australasian College of Dental Surgeons and Diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, the Perth CBD clinic regularly has patients travelling from interstate to benefit from his knowledge and expertise.
As a Prosthodontist, Dr Zaninovich has the highest possible qualification a professional can achieve in cosmetic dentistry. Prosthodontists are highly qualified specialists who provide cosmetic and restorative implant dentistry, including full mouth rehabilitation. Prosthodontists often treat malocclusion, severely worn down teeth, congenital defects of the teeth and jaw and much more. They also address cosmetic concerns, involving, for example, porcelain veneers and crowns. And, especially in the case of Dr Zaninovich, they can specialise in dental implants.
Tooth replacement options for missing teeth
Aria Dental offer a comprehensive range of tooth replacement options:
- Single tooth implant + crown – for patients with gappy smiles missing one tooth
- Implants from multiple teeth – offering both fixed bridges and removable partial implant-supported dentures
- Full jaw implant solutions – when all teeth are missing, or remaining teeth are damaged and need to be replaced
- All-on-Four dental implants – a popular and permanent solution providing support for all teeth with fewer implants – in just one to 3 days.
- Same Day Teeth – exclusive to Aria Dental, this procedure is available for patients wanting new teeth with dental implants – ASAP. Several missing or broken teeth can be replaced within 24 hours of tooth implant placement, allowing you to have new teeth quickly with less disruption to your daily life.
- Complex cosmetic & reconstructive dentistry – restoring and maintaining the health and appearance of the mouth and jaw where there are multiple issues requiring careful assessment and technical expertise to plan the replacement of teeth and maxillofacial tissue.
Cost of dental implants in Perth, Western Australia
We understand that the cost of dental implants is important for you, especially when deciding on the appropriate dental clinic and implant dentist for your procedure. Rest assured, at Aria Dental, although we are a specialist dental clinic with a leading Perth Prosthodontist at the helm, our prices are extremely competitive.
For example, if you are missing one tooth, a single implant, exposure, abutment and crown starts from $3,750. And, if you are missing all teeth, the cost of a removable full arch attached to dental implants starts from $8,000 (per jaw). We also offer the All on Four, starting from $17,500 (fixed implant bridge, per jaw).
The above prices are approximate, though. To find out how much it would cost for your procedure, or if it would be possible, you will need to book in for a free initial consultation with Dr Zaninovich.
General dentist Perth
Aria Dental is not all about tooth implants though; we’re also a general dental clinic, with a difference. Far from an average team, each practitioner, from craftsman to dentist or specialist, has been meticulously hand-picked by Dr Zaninovich for their outstanding work. Whether you need a general checkup, filling, tooth extraction or emergency dental work; cosmetic or reconstructive work – such as porcelain veneers or crowns; or perhaps a detailed specialist service, such as root canal treatment or wisdom teeth extraction, you can rest assured you’re not being cared for by anyone, you’re being cared for by the best.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
We have a blog for you, too.
Have a read of all things dental at our Aria Dental blog. You’ll find new and interesting articles across dental health, tooth implants, surgical procedures, cosmetic dentistry – and you can be the first to know about the latest scientific and technological breakthroughs in dentistry.
Monday – Friday
8 am – 5 pm
8 am – 4 pm
1002 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000
(08) 9226 2135
(08) 9200 5723
Conveniently located in the Perth CBD. Easily accessible irrespective of mode of transport.
FREE PARKING on request (conditions apply)